U.2-NOW and THEN

       
Where can you practise  listening?  Here 
               
                                       ...and  reading?


Christmas Song: "Last Christmas"
...............         ..................             .................

Look at the picture and find differences of a class Then and now   

VOCABULARY

ballroom       city     clock         compass          computer

electricity      farm   knight       mobile phone   money

plane             storyteller            money            TV

GRAMMAR

*USED TO  





1.- Game

2.- Exercise 1   Exercise 2     Exercise 3     
 
 3.- Listen to the song : 

     "This used to be my playgroung   "Madonna" and complete the song

* I WISH 

Song "I wish I had a jetpack"


2.- Exercise 1    Exercise 2  Exercise 3



* FUNCTIONAL LANGUAGE:

    - What do you think?
    - Are you sure?
    - How do you know?
    - If...then ,    because......,    so...    

*FUNCTIONS

* DESCRIBING PAST HABITS:  
  I used to go to school by car,  but now I go by bus. 
  People used to tell stories at night.

* TALKING ABOUT WISHES
   I wish I could sing.